Friday, July 5, 2013

I wanted to eat all the food

Yesterday was tough, dudes and dudettes.  I was just so hungry and I wanted to eat crap so badly!  But I totally didn't!  Win.

I ran 3 miles yesterday.  It went fine, although I've been running longer distances recently, and I think I managed to convince myself that 3 miles would be easy peasy... not exactly true.  Three miles is still three miles, let me tell you!  It was a bit hot, too.  I don't know, it just took forever for my legs to warm up.

Today, I'm taking a pretty easy day.  I've been watching Wimbledon.  I met some friends that were in town just for the morning.  They wanted to get ice cream, so I went.  I got the Death by Chocolate - I'm pretty sure I did die and go to nirvana.  I only ate a little bit, though.  I dosed for the carbs, but my blood sugar still shot up to 243.  It came down pretty quickly with some extra insulin, though.

I'm going to go to the gym tonight.  Kinda want to drink tonight, but I'll have to make sure my calories are on track.  I'm at 693 right now, so if I don't overdo it on dinner, I can probably get a couple drinks in without going too high on calories.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment